Thursday, August 12, 2010

Others

So this month, our church is really focusing on serving others. We are having a servolution in our church. Last Sunday our pastor challenged us to pick a time every weekend through the end of September to spend one hour in prayer. I committed to a specific hour even though I was a little wary that I could actually pray a WHOLE HOUR(!?!?). This morning I was reading through a few of my favorite blogs and I happened upon one where a woman had committed to praying for her readers specific needs when they left a comment.

I would like to do that for you my dear readers. I would like to spend my time during this month that I have committed to being in prayer, praying not just for my needs, but for yours. I want to focus on praying for others. If you will leave me a comment stating your need (you can be anonymous or leave a screen name...He knows who you are), I will gladly and with all my heart, pray for you and your need. Also, feel free to comment back with any praise reports...God answers prayers!!!


"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matthew 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment