Monday, July 26, 2010

Interview with Binky

How was your day today Binky?
Ummm...fun.

Why was it fun?
Ummm...because I got to see my friend and we went to CiCi's pizza.

Binky, what is your favorite T.V. show?
Ummm...ICarly.

What do you like about ICarly?
It's a web show and all of the kids are making a web show in their houses. Buddy even likes ICarly.

Where did you get the name Binky from?
Ummm...I don't know. At first people called me Minky and then it changed to Binky.

Why did we call you Minky?
Well, I don't really remember. My dad would call me Mini Me, and then it changed to Minky, and then it changed to Binky, so I don't really know how.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A restaurant owner and put some art pictures in it.

What kind of food will you serve?
Ummm....Some seafood, a lot of meat, and some pbj, and french fries.

Binky, who is your best friend?
Chelseia. I met her when I was two.

Why is she your best friend?
Because I met her when I was two and I was in preschool I think and we are still friends.

What do you think makes a good friend?
How they be honest, and how they are nice. Just tell them what's going on and they like you as a friend.

How do you feel about Jesus?
I feel...umm...that's hard. I don't know what you mean that much. I feel that He is nice. He died on the cross for us and that was nice. I love Him very much.

Is there anything else you want me to ask you about?
Ummm...no ma'am.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, I could picture her face and everything! I love that girl! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most Beautiful family!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete