Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toadally Yummy Tuesday

Okay, so I haven't done this in a while and I thought today would be a great day to give my readers a wonderful recipe that can be cooked for dinner tonight! This recipe was taken from my pastor's wife and is a church family favorite....Disclaimer....I have no clue how many WW points this is and I don't want to. Just savor each bite!

Ingredients:
1 large bunch of broccoli
3 chicken breast halves
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup of mayonnaise ( I like Duke's because it is straight from the South and it is very rich...you can only find it at Kroger/ my mom uses Miracle Whip)
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon of curry powder
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 small package of Pepperidge Farm seasoned bread crumbs

Directions:
Place chopped raw broccoli in bottom of pan. Chop chicken into small chunks. Put chicken chunks on top of broccoli. Make a sauce with the soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder. Spread the sauce over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle cheese over this. Sprinkle crumbs over all ingredients. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

Serve with crescent rolls (or any bread you like), enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment