Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this one is going to be pretty short because truth be told, I was a pretty perfect person this week! :)

So yesterday when my dryer decided to quit drying on me, I absolutely did not put a pullup on my two and a half year old son to go to church in because I absolutely did not wait until the last minute to wash all of his underwear. NOT ME! There are ALWAYS clean clothes in my little tadpoles drawers.

This week I also most certainly did not forget that I was the mom in charge of the snacks for my middle tadpoles soccer game, and had to go to the store at 9:00 the night before to buy snacks. I never forget my duties as a soccer mom.

Lastly, I would never look at my middle tadpoles socks and realize that she had on two different colors and choose to ignore it. I would be a good mom, care what people think, and make her march right up the stairs to get two matching socks on. I would never let her out of the house looking like that!

So please share...what have you not done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment