Thursday, December 2, 2010

This and That

I know it's been a while since I've blogged so I thought I would just share a little bit about what has been going on around the Bell house.

I got a new job! Yay! I started back in October and while it isn't my ideal "perfect" job, I am so happy I am here. I prayed about this job before I came. There were some inner workings that needed to happen in order for me to get this job and to make it work for me at the right time. I knew only God could orchestrate these things and so I gave all the worry, all the fears, all the questions, and He took care of it for me and now here I am! I work with an AMAZING team and they constantly keep me laughing. I am SO blessed.

The kids are doing great. Jay is driving me crazy over her school life but I guess that is what preteens do to their parents. I talked to her teacher a few days ago on the phone and I was crying because I was frustrated. I went on and on complaining to her and I guess I was hoping to hear a few words of encouragement and instead she says "Welcome to being the mother of a middle schooler.". Ummmm...thanks for that? I'm scared. Binky is such a hard worker and Buddy is busy being a three year old and tormenting the dog.

Thanksgiving was great this year. I tried out and cooked three new recipes and two of the dishes turned out great. I figured two out of three isn't too bad. I also got a new nephew at the end of October. His name is Warren Russell but they call him W.R. for short. The proud parents are Rusty and Brandy and I am so happy for them. He has a few health issues but we are just trusting and believing that God will heal him.

On another not, my birthday is less than two weeks away and birthdays are always fun. Two of my coworkers birthdays are the same week so we will be doing a lot of partying around the school!

Love, Hugs, and Oodles of Blessings,
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment