Thursday, April 22, 2010

Battle of the Bulge

So about 14 weeks ago, I started Weight Watchers. Again. For the last time...hopefully.

Anyways, I've been doing really well. I have lost 25 lbs and I have lost 10% of my weight. My goal when I started was to lose 30 lbs by May 15,2010. Graduation day. It's quickly approaching and I have only 5 more pounds to lose so I have challenged myself. Normally I stay on track and track all of my points Monday through Friday. I go weigh in Saturday morning at 7:30 and then I give myself Saturday and Sunday off from tracking and obsessing over what I put in my mouth.

However, I cheated a few times this past week (my wonderful husband brought home ten packs of reeses peanut butter cups, one of my many weaknesses, and let's just say I enjoyed them a little too much) and so I gained .4 lbs. Not a huge gain, but who likes to see a plus sign before their weight? So I decided that this week I was going to track every single one of my points this week with no days off from tracking. If I bite it, I'm gonna write it. I'm also going to stick to drinking my water all this week and my goal is to walk 10,000 steps every day which I will keep track of with my pedometer. I want to see how following the plan with no cheating works for me.

Wish me luck!

~ Georgia

"Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." ~Matthew 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment