Friday, June 3, 2011

Worry Wart

I am a worry wart. I come by it honestly. Most of the ladies in my family are worriers. It's only natural being a mom, a wife, a teacher, a friend, a everything to everyone.

Being a worrier means that I project everything into a worst case scenario. I know it's a defense mechanism for me. If I worry about things and come up with the worst things that can happen, I can either prevent them from happening or I can make myself emotionally unattached to whatever it is I am worried about. Worrying is tiring and I am tired of worrying.

So I am working on letting go....letting go and like the old saying goes, letting God. He's bigger than my problem. He's already been in my tomorrow. Nothing that happens to me in life is out of His control. He will only let a situation get so big and go on for so long...He is the boundary. He holds the whole world in the palm of His hands and He holds me. How I love Him so.

Be Blessed,
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment